Introduction of PM-WANI
PM-WANI is a Central Government Initiative aiming to improve the quality of Internet services offered and to assure high-speed connectivity at every corner of India. With Pm-Wani scheme, anyone with high-speed broadband connection can resell their unused data and earn an additional income. Also, the Wi-Fi users will be offered high-strength internet in affordable pricing.
The Pm-Wani concept was first recommended by the Telecom Regulatory Authority of India (TRAI) in 2017 and this was approved by the Union Cabinet headed by Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi on 9th December 2020. As per the available statistics on 19th February 2022, there are already 56496 deployed Pm-Wani hotspots in India.
"OFFERING HIGH SPEED INTERNET CONNECTIVITY AT EVERY NOOK & CORNER"
TreeSwift as a Public Data Office Aggregator (PDOA)
Treeswift Solutions Private Limited based in Chandigarh, Punjab registered with the Pm-Wani Central Registry. We are one among the active PDOA registered from Punjab. With the experience that gained from the past one year, we are capable enough to support our PDO’s in terms of hardware & software requirements.
Why choose TreeSwift as a PDOA?
- Provide software and hardware approved by Centre for Development of Telematics (C-DOT), the autonomous Telecom R&D Centre of DoT, Govt. of India.
- Offering PDOA services all over India
- Fast delivery of devices to all states
- Qualified IT support team
- 24 x 7 online support
- Affordable pricing for indoor and outdoor devices
- Attractive profit sharing between PDO and PDOA
PM-WANI WiFi Hotspots Can Be Configured At
- Kirana Stores
- Public/Residential area
- Government & Non-government offices
- Village level entrepreneur (VLE)
- Tea/Coffee stalls
- Hair Saloons & SPA
PM-WANI Public Data Offices (PDO’s)
To achieve better connectivity, most of the business firms and individuals prefer and utilize broadband connections. Speed is what we considers the most and for this we usually choose any Unlimited high speed(100Mbps-300Mbps) plans from ISP/TSP. Most of the data in your purchased plan will get expired in the month-end without being utilized. With Pm-Wani, you are getting an opportunity to resell this unused data to your nearby public and to generate an additional income. PDO’s in Pm-Wani framework are the individuals or businesses who configures Wani compatible Public WiFi hotspots at their premise or public places. Other than the registration with an active PDOA, no additional license or fees are required from PDO. What a PDO need to offer is a Pm-Wani compatible WiFi device and a high-speed broadband connectivity from any ISP/TCP.
Frequently Asked Questions
- PM-WANI hotspot connections are more stable than 3G/4G Network. Because, PM-WANI hotspots utilize fiber/broadband connections
- PM-WANI plans are cheaper than current 3G/4G plans
- Network coverage issues are major concern when using 3G/4G connections and this can be avoided with PM-WANI hotspots.
- PM-WANI hotspots will offer higher speed than 3G/4G connections. The speed of 3G/4G networks depend on signal quality and number of users connected to the network.
- PM-WANI Hotspots will offer good user experience while watching live/video content and in interactive sessions
- Can connect Wifi on multiple devices at a time
- Comparatively less radiation than 3G/4G Network
- Register yourself with PDOA website/application
- Purchase and configure PDO-Aggregator Devices with your Internet Router
- Give Internet Access to Customers
- Download the PM WANI Hotspot Mobile App
- Register themselves on the app
- Complete an eKYC and verification
- Connect to the nearest WANI Compliant Hotspot
- Select a data plan from the PDOs Captive Portal
- Activate the plan and enjoy internet services over WiFi
- The user should be able to discover all WANI compliant Access Points in all areas
- The user should be able to decide preferences for payment
The profit generation is directly based on the total number of WiFi users. If you are planning to configure the device at any public gathering places such as Malls, Bus stands, Railway stations, etc… then the profit will be high. For more details, contact our support team
- Lead to increased employment for small and micro-entrepreneurs
- Register themselves on the app
- Eliminate the anti-social activities and misuse of public WiFi
- Can easily resell the unutilized bandwidth
- Generates additional revenue
- Promote your location and attract more customers
Tweets About PM-WANI
Had a fruitful meeting with President and CEO of @Qualcomm, Mr. @cristianoamon. We talked about leveraging technology for greater public good and tech opportunities in India. He was interested in India’s strides in 5G and our efforts such as PM-WANI to boost connectivity. pic.twitter.com/Q3uJIK6xAM— Narendra Modi (@narendramodi) September 23, 2021
“PM WANI has created a framework…anyone can set up a public Wi-Fi or a public data office…— Nirmala Sitharaman (@nsitharaman) July 7, 2021
(PM WANI) which aims to make internet affordable and easily accessible by all…will help in the proliferation of public Wi-Fi networks throughout the country.” https://t.co/bONNfNt8YA